Helloooow. . .

helloooow, I'm wendy-lee; mother, wife & interior designer. I'm absolutely passionate about design, period! Whilst expecting my first baby,I struggled to find unique, homegrown, handmade lovelies for my new peanut, available locally. So then i figured, hey!, why not create my own range! And then, "bokkie", was born! (Along with my little peanut, Rylee in January!)
2010 was a busy year, nursing my newborn, lecturing at a design college part-time whilst on maternity leave and returning to my place of work as an interior designer.
It's taken me a year to tweak bokkie designs amongst my new busy lifestyle, and I've reached the stage where we are making up the first prototypes. . . . so watch this space!
Whilst you wait in anticipation, please join me as i share valuable "mothering" information i've come across this past year and other kid related subjects and products.
Wenz
xxx

No Response to "Helloooow. . ."

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...