Be Inspired. . . .








I've just come across http://www.travelingmama.net/ and im hooked.
Tina a.k.a traveling mama, is a freelance writer and blogger and calls her family "the flying home". They are a family who travels alot and they refer to their travels as adventures. This is an art book Tina created of one of their "adventures", and i think it's just so lovely!
It got me thinking, would'nt it be so wonderful to make my own art book of my families special memories, to hand down to my kids one day?! I would love to receive something so special like this from my mom.
So, this weekend, i will be starting my first art book and I hope by sharing Tina's with you,  I have inspired you to go off and capture all those wonderful memories of your own. xxx

No Response to "Be Inspired. . . ."

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...