Texture

This week is gonna be a hectic and exciting one for me as I will have my hands full with a big installation. The color palette for the home is a neutral one so the focus was on texture when designing the interiors of the home.
When designing with a neutral palette, the most important thing is to work with texture and this space below is a fine example why! Love the contrast between the rustic copper pendant and slick high gloss kitchen cabinet doors. It's magic!
Especially love this space as it has the same wish bone chairs with calf skin seats as the ones I will be installing this week. Feeling really excited that the home is gonna look amazing once I'm finish. Will post before and afters as soon as all is done!







No Response to "Texture"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...