Tips for an ECO Lifestyle - #1

One of my missions in life is to lead a more Eco-friendly lifestyle and I try my very best to be Eco-aware when creating my products, such as the spoon clocks and ruler lamp, which are made from recycled items such as formula spoons and bubble bath bottles. Using sustainable materials such as cork and steel add to my Eco-aware approach to design too.
My new mission is to share some useful tips with you on creating an Eco-friendly living space and lifestyle. Making changes to your home is one of the best ways to reduce your family's carbon footprint. You can make a small difference even if you just practise a few of the tips I will be sharing with you. Hope you find them useful.



No Response to "Tips for an ECO Lifestyle - #1"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...