Bokkie Reads


Hello Lovelies! Hope your weekend was great. I was lucky enough to have a really relaxing one, and got to dive into my stash of mags.
I thought I would share some of the cool things I came across, some great inspirations.

First up is the January 2012 Living Etc. I fell in love with this family home in New Zealand. The kiddos rooms are so so cool.


The explosion of colour on the "Deco Trend" pages of the South African Elle Deco are awesome! I NEED this yellow typewriter! Really great colour inspirations here.

And lastly, the Conde Nast House & Garden never fails when it comes to really plush interiors. I loved this article "Style Hunters", which is all about Women entrepreneurs who have created high-end collections with African craft as their inspiration.




No Response to "Bokkie Reads"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...