My Baby Boy is 2!

Can't believe my little baby boy is 2! Where has the last couple years gone!
Last Saturday we celebrated Rylees birthday at Mr Funtubbles in Gateway. What an awesome venue, the kids loved it. I would definately recommend it!
Because we came back from Mozambique a few days before his party, I wanted a party that was fuss free, and that it was. All the kids get a card with credits, so they could go wild on all the rides, theres a room to host the party in and best of all, they do all the cleaning up after! Best idea ever!
Here are some snaps from the day. . .








The Invite: I got the template from Noosh Kids Blog

The Cake: My friend Stacy, you can email her on sjtaljaard@telkomsa.net for orders

The Venue: Mr Funtubbles click here

No Response to "My Baby Boy is 2!"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...