My Design Indaba Favs

So, Design Indaba 2012 is done and dusted! We had such an awesome time at the show and met so many lovely people and creatives.
I always make it my mission to get to this show every year but this was the first year as an exhibitor. This show never disapoints when it comes to a show casing SA's most creative. Here are a few of my favs from the show:





How amazing are these vintage picnic sets by Sootcookie. They are ceramic paper plates and polystyrene cups with super cool old school beach graphics. Super Duper Cool!


I couldnt resist purchasing this tangerine dress from Selfi. Designer Celeste Lee Arendse is so talented and i love all her clothes.




These Swell ipad covers are tops on my wish list. They are so beautifully made, with a leather cover and bamboo internal. Just swell!








You cant beat the beauty of raw timber when in comes to furniture! Goet have got it so right. Their pieces are so so beautiful.






Unwrapped create fabrics, stationery, wrapping paper and artworks. Mandi Garbman is the creative illustrator behind this brand. Her designs are so great.

There were so many other great creatives at the show. Go check out Design Indaba website for all the other great exhibitors.

No Response to "My Design Indaba Favs"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...