Art Scarves

I'm loving this idea of Art Scarves I found on Design Sponge. I have a big collection of printed scarves, and have always viewed them as fabric art pieces. Whenever I'm in a rush to get ready in the morning (which is most mornings), I will always reach for a pair of jeans, plain tee and then throw on a printed scarf to jazz it up. Eezy peezy, no thinking needed. So using scarves as art pieces to jazz up a space makes total sense to me. It's an inexpensive art option and you can even get them framed up too if you wish. Great for adding a graphic element or a block of colour.


Sofhie Duran via Design Sponge


Link Collective via Design Sponge


Louisa Parra via Design Sponge

Rita in Palma via Decor 8

Here's a little example I've put together on how an art scarf can give this space below some zing. It would definately add interest and with the dark inky hue on the wall as a background, it will be magical! Dont you think so?!


Image via Sfgirlbybay, top scarf Rita in Palma via Decor8 and bottom scarf Link Collective via Design Sponge


No Response to "Art Scarves"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...