5 Cape-Town Wish list Visits

We are off to Cape-Town next month, happy days! So, I've composed a little wish-list of places and spaces I want to visit. I only have one day in town to shop, so I've had to edit this list ALOT! 

images via itswhatiminto
Tamboers Winkel, above,  looks so lovely and quaint and just look at all the pretties at  Ebony & Ivory:

images via elle decoration

I got to know Kat van Duinen this year at Design Indaba, as her stand was opposite mine. Her clothes are awesome! I'm in love with her african inspired printed trousers, so think I need to add to my collection!

images via PopYaCollar

I have been itching to get to the new Missibaba and Kirsten Goss store. Cant wait.  (the credit card will probably be burnt out here!. . . I'm excited!).

images via itswhatiminto

And lastly a definate revisit to O.live is in order. And probably a few more credit card swipes too. Oh well!

images via lanaloustyle blog
 
Counting the days. . .


No Response to "5 Cape-Town Wish list Visits"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...