Yellow Happiness

Ok, so I wont lie, I'm not feeling like the happiest chappy this morning. Not only because its Monday but because today it's been 2 years since my dad passed away. Feels like just the other day he was still with us. They say time heals but to be honest I feel that I miss him more and more each day!

On a brighter note, it's also the 2 year anniversary of the launch of ilovebokkie & Sketch bok/dbn. 2 years since I took that scary leap and decided to start my own business. So this is something to celebrate, right?

I'm not one to stay down for long. One of the things that cheer me up, is the colour yellow. Perhaps it's because yellow is associated with happiness and motivation?! It's just the perfect accent colour when it comes to decor. Well, at least I think so! So he's some great Yellow colour inspiration to cheer me up and any of you lovelies that may need it too:


clockwise from top left, images via:

classroomcollective.tumblr.com (roald dahl words), vivaluxury.blogspot.com (yellow cardigan), www.ilovebokkie.co.za (yellow rockin bokkie), sfgirlbybay.com (couch), etsy.com (little miss sunshine), 5 rooms.co.za (kiddies eiffel chair), my pinterest board (little girl), frenchieandflea.blogspot.com (work space), frufly.blogspot.com (kids space), curiosites-en-tissu.blogspot.com (ram head)



No Response to "Yellow Happiness"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...