My Fav Durban Homeware Stores

I've been doing a lot of decor shopping lately for clients and projects that I'm busy working on. So, I thought I would share my favorite Durban stores to head to when looking for home ware lovelies:


Shoppe - 40 Marriot Rd (images via here & here)
Cecile & Boyd - Florida Rd (images via here)
Fat Tuesday - 5 Bellevue Rd, Kloof (images via here & here)
Plumbago - 50 Florida Rd
'i love' pop-up - Artspace 3 Millar Rd (images via here)
Mr Price Home (images by me)
Weylandts  - Umhlanga (images via here and here)

The 'i love' pop-up by the talented Genevieve Motley is open until 15 June 2013 at artSPACE, 3 Millar Road (off Umgeni Road), Durban. Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm and on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am until 2pm.




No Response to "My Fav Durban Homeware Stores"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...