HOME SWOON - SA Homes Rocking It - Part 1

Hi, I'm Wendy . . . . and I'm addicted to decor magazines. . .
I dont know about you, but I'm obsessed with decor magazines especially the features on homes. So, I've decided to start a new weekly post called HOME SWOON, where I get to share with you lovelies, the beautiful homes I'm swooning over.

This weeks post of HOME SWOON, is all about South African homes,  evidence that the world is looking towards Africa/South Africa for design inspiration, as all these homes that I'm about to share with you are all featured in international magazines.

Part 1 - SA Homes Rocking It:

Owner: Paula Nel, a chef who works on board a private yacht
City: Cape -Town
Magazine: Living Etc March 2014  and  House & Leisure March 2014






No Response to "HOME SWOON - SA Homes Rocking It - Part 1 "

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...