A taste of whats to come . . .

So I'm trying to wind down and get ready to go on a much needed holiday. We heading off to Mozambique and seriously I'm counting the sleeps till we leave!
I just wanna take this chance to thank all you wonderful friends I have met since launching ilovebokkie in May this year! Its been such an amazing journey and I'm so so happy I took the chance and did it.
All the fellow creatives I have met at I Heart Market, have been of such great inspiration and have been so supportive; Nadia van Der Mescht (Cupcake Couture), Terry Angelos (Terry's Art), Sam Doe (Isla Designs), Sam Shallcross (Yummi), Tarryn (Lun@tic), Rhenda Allen (Ikhaya), Genevieve Motley (heart divine), Olivia Villet, Kirsty (Mint) Nicola Ashe (Ask Ashe) and Jo (Coelho Culture). You lovelies have been oh so supportive and have made this year very special. Thank -You!

Here's a little taste of whats to come in the new year from our new Sketch Bok/DBN furniture range to be launched. My hubby and I have been working on creating different textures with metals. Here are some side table drums with mirror tops in copper and stainless steel:




Please let me know what you think.

Happy Holidays Friends, Cheers!
Wendy
xxx

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments...