Happy New Year Lovelies!

Hello lovelies! Hope your holidays were awesome! We had a fantastic time away in Mozambique. Just loved it!
I had an awesome surprise waiting for me when I got back, a slip from the post office to collect a package. . . yip . . .it was my package from my Package Project partner, Sharni from Australia!
Wow, what an awesome way to kick start the new year, check out all the wonderful lovelies I got. . .


I absolutely love every single thing. It's like she's known me forever. All of my favourite things were in the box, like stationery, photography, birds:


dark chocolate:


yellow and music:


I'm busy listening to this cd Sharni made up especially for me, it's super! You can check out Sharni's blog The Pieces.

Heres to an awesome 2012!

No Response to "Happy New Year Lovelies!"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...