Christmas Trees with a Twist

Ok, so I do love this festive time of the year but the one thing I'm not a huge fan of are Xmas decorations. And by Xmas decorations I'm talking the kitsch kind, tinsel and life sized Father Christmas's that sing and wiggle their behinds. (think I'm breaking out in hives just thinking about it!)

So, I'm always on the look out for different ways to decorate for Christmas. Here are a few great CIY (create it yourself) christmas trees I found online:

chalk on slate tree via

cupcake liners tree via

wire coathanger tree via 

tree branches xmas tree via
 
washi tape tree via
 
Happy Creating!


1 comments:

  1. Lovely tree ideas. I especially love the blackboard version! Thanks for all your advice on Wednesday. Greatly appreciated. Lovely to see you again.
    Have a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...