That's a Wrap!

Yesterday I was lucky enough to be invited to a tea party with a group of creative bloggers by the itswhatiminto team at their studio. We were all delivered a box, prior to the gathering, which we needed to wrap (and not take a peak inside) and then open our gifts at the party.

Here are the lovely wrapped gifts:


Kim's (and my favourite):


Sara's:


Nadia's:


Denise's:


Anna's:


and Mine:


Check out the rest of the post and the reveal on the itswhatiminto site here.

Thank-you Sara and your team for my lovely gift, much appreciated!

Well, I hope all you lovelies get super spoilt this Christmas and that it's a Merry one. Merry Christmas!
I'm going to take a short break from blogging over this festive time, I will be back in Jan!
Take Care
xxx

No Response to "That's a Wrap!"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...