Emerald

Monday has arrived and baby has not! So, I'm tackling this week and my to-do list head on! There's only so much couch loafing and waiting I can do.

We all know that Emerald is Pantone's colour for 2013, but it's taken me till recently to actually really fall in love with it. The exceptionally stylish home of Neville & Sharon Trickett is what has really 'sold' this colour to me. The use of emerald as accents is just too too stunning. You have to get your hands on the latest Sa Elle Decoration to view this amazingly stylish home.

So, I've decided to embrace this lovely hue and put together this mood board to convert you non emerald lovers out there:



Images via Pinterest & Elle decoration SA

Have a super week lovelies!



No Response to "Emerald"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...