Q & A with Sarah Gillmer of Elli & Munkel

Today Jess and I have been hard at work setting up at The Factory Cafe for the opening of our miss+meisie durban showcase tomorrow. The space is looking amazing and we cannot wait for you all to see!

We have set up a dedicated space for kiddos lovelies which include some of my ilovebokkie product and the very cool babies clothing line, Elli & Munkel.
I'm in love with this range of babies clothes. There is nothing local in durban like it. Just too super awesome. My little baba will be getting a few new additions to his wardrobe, thats for sure!

The brain child of Elli & Munkel, Sarah Gillmer:


My life right now is . . .unpredictable, full of new experiences and challenges but oh so exciting.

What makes you tick? . . .Lindt dark chocolate.

Favourite thing about spring? Watching my bulbs shoot up new leaves and flower.

Being a designer/artist/creative allows me to . . .make my own rules, push creative and self-boundaries.

I am good at . . .understanding fabrics and how they react and influence the final design.

Something i really wish i was good at . . .playing the piano.

How would you describe yourself?
 Always looking for the beauty in the world around me.

How would others describe you? A perfectionist who works to hard.

What inspires you? The people around me and their passion for life, architecture and the spaces we live in, amazing fabrics and the sun rise over the city for my kitchen window


Check out their latest spring collection being launched this weekend at the miss+meisie showcase:







How cool will these graphic harlem pants look under one of their tutus?! Too damn cute.
Hope to see you lovelies this weekend at our showcase at The Factory Cafe!

No Response to "Q & A with Sarah Gillmer of Elli & Munkel"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...